Glacier Tanks FM-04-BBL-JCKT 119 Gallon (449L) Conical Fermenter Jacketed Total Volume 150GL (586L) Dimple Jacket Insulated Sanitary brushed #4 Finish Insulated 80mm w/ outer 2mm clad layer 3mm inside walls, Ribbon Polish on all welds. Stainless Steel SS304. The Conical Fermenator is a beautifully designed product for the discriminating brewer. Its features provide commercial brewery functionality at a consumer good price. It is easy to use and loaded with standard features. 100% Stainless Steel.Rotating Racking Arm is standard equipment!! This feature allows you to start your transfer with the racking arm horizontal, and rotate it slowly downward until you just start picking up yeast sediment. Clearly the best and only way to transfer clear beer or wine! All Tanks come with a 25% Head Space. Design pressure 14.7 PSI. Tested at 30 PSI..
Quality Tanks at an affordable Price..
Photo is of Single Wall 4BBL
Money Back Guarantee on All Tanks, except Special Order*
- Manway on side
- Thru the Wall Spray Ball
- CIP Lines
- 1" Ball Valve for CIP
- 1" Rotating Racking Arm with 1 1/2" TC Ball Valve
- 2" Pull Handle Butterfly for Drain with Elbow and 12" Spool to outside Leg
- Sampler Valve
- 3mm Thickness Tanks
- 60° Conical Bottom
- Pressure Gauge
- 1 extra 1 1/2" ferules on top for accessories
- 4" Hop Port TC on Top
- Dimple Jacketed, Insulated with Therowell sensor port
- Pressure Relief/Vaccumm Valve
- Extra Ferules installed at $60.00 per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves...$249.00 Installed
- Shadowless Manway Add $200.00
Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details at 503--253--5919.
70% Deposit at time of order.
All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications.
*See Warranty Information