This is a drop-ship item
. Please see our FAQ
for further information.
- All Midco burners & accessories are shipped directly from Midco International, and are not available for Will Call or in-store purchase.
- Midco burners & accessories are non-returnable.
- Special Order only
- Liquid Propane operation requires LP converstion KIT
The RE4850BA technology features a patent-pending retention head design which shapes the flame into an efficient and compact flame pattern. This design concentrates heat for more efficiency heat exchange surfaces. The Economite, RE4850BA Series is engineered to serve a wide variety of applications or can be customized to accommodate the OEM's specific requirements Food Service Equipment
- Brewhouse equipment
- Conveyor Ovens
- Rack Ovens
- Pressure Washers
- Commercial Dryers
- Crop Drying Boilers
- Space Heating
- Agricultural Processing
- Water Heaters
- Heat Treatment Process Ovens
- Commercial Irons
Conveyor Ovens Rack Ovens Water Heaters Heat Treatment Process Ovens Commercial Irons Crop Drying Boilers Space Heating Pressure Washers Commercial Dryers Furnaces Agricultural Processing Manufacturing
*BTU/HR Available in Natural and Liquid Propane Electrical Supply 115-60, Gas Burner Draft Motors 115V - 50/60 Hz Burner Options Combination 24V Redundant Gas Valve w/ Regulator 120V On/Off Version 120V Hi/Lo 120V Full Mod
The RE4850BA is available as a fully assembled power burner with control system.
- A more uniform consistent heat distributionthroughout the applications combustion chamber.
- A Universal Mounting Flange making installation fast and easy. Welded flange assemblies are also available to accommodate OEM specifications.
- A compact design for reduced applications over-all dimensions.
- Simple burner cartridge removal for easy serviceability.
- Reliable firing with 1/2" W.C. back pressure
- A new burner head and retention plate design affording efficient and stable combustion.
- Our Patent Pending Burner Design that increases efficiency by reducing the volume of oxygen used for combustion.
- Bi-directional manifold allowing OEMs to reduce their burner inventory.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.