- All Midco burners & accessories are shipped directly from Midco International, and are not available for Will Call or in-store purchase.
- Midco burners & accessories are non-returnable.
- Special Order only
- Liquid Propane operation requires LP conversion KIT
The RE4700BA technology features a patent-pending retention head design which shapes the flame into an efficient and compact flame pattern. This design concentrates heat to the heat exchange surfaces for more efficency. The Economite, RE4700BA Series Power Gas Burner is engineered for application over a wide variety of applications or can be customized to accommodate the OEM's specific requirements.
- Brewhouse equipment
- Conveyor Ovens
- Rack Ovens
- Pressure Washers
- Commercial Dryers
- Crop Drying Boilers
- Space Heating
- Agricultural Processing
- Water Heaters
- Heat Treatment Process Ovens
- Commercial Irons
Features & Benefits
- Provides more uniform heat throughout the length of the heat exchanger creating more consistent heat distribution characteristics.
- Universal Mounting Flange makes installation fast and easy. Welded flange assemblies are also available to accommodate OEM specifications.
- Patent pending burner design increases efficiency by reducing the volume of oxygen used for combustion.
- Bi-directional manifold and Compact Design allows OEMs to reduce their burner inventory.
- Sheet Metal Construction allows Midco high volume production resulting in most competitive pricing and shorter lead-time.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.