Glacier Tank Commercial Gas Fired Brew Kettle 310 Gallon (10 BBL) (1,172 L) Total Volume 465 Gallon (1,750 L). All Kettles are food grade stainless steel 304 with a 3 mm thickness, 4mm Bottom
. The inside of the Brew Kettles are #4 Sanitary and the outside is a #4 brushed / mirrored finish. Ribbon Polish on all welds Our Brew Kettles are beautifully designed for the discriminating brewer and loaded with many standard features. These features provide commercial brewery functionality for all brewers alike. Special orders may be placed along with custom features to your specifications.
Quality Tanks at an affordable Price.
Money Back Guarantee on all Tanks, except Special Order*
- Closed Dome Dish Top with Manway 14'' Access
Full 3mm Thickness
Thermowell with Thermometer
Tangential on side
- Stainless Steel SS304
- Economite RE4400 Forced Air Burner (UL Listed)
- Commercial ECO Gas Fire Box with 8'' Venting
Sight Level Tube with 2 Valves
6'' Top Vent with Drip Edge and Drain
- 2'' Drain on Bottom with Butterfly Valve
1 Yr Warranty
Additional Ferules ¾''-2''Add $60.00 Each
Additional Ferrule 3''-6'' Add $100.00 Each
Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details prior to ordering at 503--253--5919. 70% Deposit at time of order.
All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications.
*See Warranty Information
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.