Glacier Tanks Gas Fired Brew Kettle w/FireBox 310 Gallons (10 BBL) (1,172 L). Total Volume 434 Gallons (1,640 L). All Kettles are food grade stainless steel 304 with a 3 mm thickness
. The inside of the Brew Kettles are polished to Ra>.22um and the outside is a brushed / mirrored finish. Our Brew Kettles are beautifully designed for the discriminating brewer and loaded with many standard features. These features provide commercial brewery functionality for all brewers alike. Special orders may be placed along with custom features to your specifications.
Quality Tanks at an affordable Price.
(Photo Shown with Optional Side Manway)
Money Back Guarantee on all Tanks, except Special Order*
Clamp down Lid with 1/4 panel access
Full 3mm Thickness
Thermowell with Thermometer
- Stainless Steel SS304
- Gas Fire Box with 8" Venting (Jet Burners sold separately(non UL Listed)(Check w/your local codes)
- 1- 1 1/2" Tangential Inlet on Side
Sight Level Tube with 2 Valves
6" Top Vent with Drip Edge and Drain
Spray Ball Thru the Wall on Top
- 2" Drain on Bottom with Butterfly Valve
1 Yr Warranty
Additional Ferules 1"-2" Add $60.00 Each
Additional Ferules 3"-4" Add $100.00 Each
2" Insulation filled with outer Shell Add $1,100.00
Rectangular Manway Add $400.00
Economite EC300 Burner Add $739.99(UL Listed)
Special Burner Box for Economite Insulated Add $750.00
Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details prior to ordering at 503--253--5919. 70% Deposit at time of order.
All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications.
*See Warranty Information
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.