Glacier Tanks Hot Liquor Tank Propane or Natural Gas Fired 10 BBL(310GL) (1,172 L) with Herms Coil. Total volume 387 gallon (1,465L). Heavy Duty Stainless Steel SS304 with Removable Lid is a beautifully designed product for the discriminating brewer. Its features provide commercial brewery functionality at a consumer good price. 100% Stainless Steel.Quality Tanks at an affordable Price.
Money Back Guarantee on all Tanks, except Special Order*
- Support Ring on Top
- Full 3mm thickness
- 4 Adjustable Solid Legs
- Removable Clamped Lid
- Stainless Steel SS304
- Sight Level Tube with Valves
- Thermowell and Thermometer
- 1 ½''x 2'' Thru the Wall Spray Ball
- FireBox with 8'' Venting to outside for Jet Burner(Non-UL Listed)Check with Local Codes (Jet Burner Not Included)
- Herms Coil
- 1 Yr Warranty
- Extra Ferules installed at $60.00 per ferule 1'' thru 2'' sizes
- Extra Ferrules installed at $100.00 ea 3'' to 4''
- 2'' Insulation Polyurethane with outer shell 2mm Add $1100.00
- Economite EC300 Forced Air Jet Burner $739.99
- Special Closed 80mm Insulated Firebox with Perilite Insulation with Access Door with outer SS304 Clad layer. Add $750.00
- Deduct for Herms Coil and fittings -$250.00
Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details prior to ordering at 503--253--5919.70% Deposit at time of order.
All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications.
*See Warranty Information
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.