Glacier Tanks Hot Liquor Tank Propane or Natural Gas Fired 3 BBL (93GL) (351L) with Herms Coil. Total volume 116 gallon (439 L). Heavy Duty Stainless Steel SS304. The Hot Liquor Tank Closed Top with removable Lid is a beautifully designed product for the discriminating brewer. Its features provide commercial brewery functionality at a consumer good price. 100% Stainless Steel. Quality Tanks at an affordable Price..
Money Back Guarantee on all Tanks except Special Order* Features Include:
- Support Ring on Top
- Full 3mm thickness
- Removable Lid with/hinged opening with CIP Port
- Stainless Steel SS304
- FireBox with 6'' Vent for Jet Burners(Non-UL Listed) Check with Local Codes Does not include Jet Burner (sold separartely)
- Sight Level Tube with Valves
- Thermowell and Thermometer
- 1 ½''x 2'' Thru the Wall Spray Ball
- SS 304 Herms Coil with thru the wall adapter
- 1 Yr Warranty
- Extra Ferules installed at $60.00 per ferule 1'' thru 2'' sizes
- Extra Ferrules installed at $100.00 ea 3'' to 4''
- 2'' Insulation Polyurethane with outer shell 2mm Add $675.00
- Economite EC200 Forced Air Burner Add $629.99
- Economite EC300 Forced Air Burner Add $739.99
- Special Insulated Perilite Firebox for EC300 Add $750
Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details prior to ordering at 503--253--5919. 70% Deposit at time of order.
All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications.
*See Warranty Information
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.