Glacier Tanks Mash Tun with Lid 7 BBL (217 Gallon) (820L). Total Volume 303 Gallon (1.148 L). All Mash Tuns are food grade stainless steel 304 with a 3 mm thickness. The inside of the Mash Tuns are ribbon polished welds to Ra>.22um and the outside is a brushed / mirrored finish. Special orders may be placed along with custom features to your specifications. Shown with Optional Insulation Recommend Maintaining heat with using a HLT with Herms Coil or going with Steam. Quality Tanks at an affordable Price.. Money Back Guarantee on all Tanks except Special Order* Features Include:
- Adjustable Legs
- Support Ring on Top
- Removable Clamp on Lid
- Full 3mm Thickness
- 3'' Venting on Top
- Thermowell with Thermometer
- 1 ½'' Thru the wall Sparger adapter
- False Bottom with Standard Perforated Screening
- Stainless Steel SS304
- Spray Ball Thru the Wall Off center on top
- Rectangular Manway on Bottom 13''x17''
- 2'' Drain on Bottom
- Extra Ferules installed 1''- 2'' Add $60
- Extra Ferrule installed 3''-4'' Add $100
- Insulation Polyurethane with outer Clad Layer Add $1,050.00
- Wedgewire milled screening (Call for quote)
Additional Details: Please contact us for shipping quote, drawing specifications, and payment details prior to ordering at 503--253--5919. 70% Deposit at time of order. All fittings on special ordered tanks can be adjusted to your specifications. *See Warranty Information
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition:
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item; and
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA).
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.