All mixing tanks are custom designed, so please contact us to discuss the particulars of your needs.
- 25 % head space
- 1 Year Warranty
- Insulation and Jacketed Options
- Adjustable legs with oversize round feet
- Standard Ports: Inlet, CIP w/SprayBall, Drain
- Minimum 3mm thick SS304 tank body, also available in SS316
- Custom added ports, tank size, and head space
- 15 degree Cone, Sloped Bottom and Baffle Options
- Pitch Blade Impeller and Drive Motor Included
- Other Impeller styles and devices can be accommodated per engineering review
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resellable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 14 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
After your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.