Jacketed Material Processing Vessels
Ethanol Extraction Tanks
Jacketed Ethanol Extraction Vessels
Jacketed Material Processing Vessels offer improved functionality for the ethanol-centered botanical extraction industry as opposed to tanks adapted from other industries. Each extraction vessel comes standard with a 3 mm thick SS304 tank body with straight walls and a fully draining bowl bottom. Material Processing Vessels are equipped with casters for easy mobility, a large, round pressure manway on top for easy access, and a 1.5 in. Tri Clamp drain. The manway has a large, center 4 in. Tri Clamp port, a 2 in. TC port, and two 1.5 in. TC ports. These tanks come with a 1 year warranty and include a drain assembly, valve, clamps, gaskets, and end caps to cap off any unused ports (depending on your process). Each jacketed extraction vessel is pressure rated at 14.7 psi.
- Stainless Steel 304 body
- Large, Round Top Pressure Manway w/ Tri Clamp ports: 4 in., 2 in., & (2) 1.5 in. Tri Clamp
- Tank Body Thickness: 3mm
- Dimple Cooling Jacket w/ (2) 1 in. MNPT ports
- 2 in. Perlite Iinsulated clad layer 2 mm thick
- Operating pressure capable to 1 bar (14.7 psi)
- Tri Clamp 1.5 in. drain (Drain assembly and valve included)
- These product(s) are intended only for use in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances, and Glacier Tanksā€™ specifications. Depending on the type of oil you are extracting, these product(s) may not be legal to operate in some areas.
- Glacier Tanks strongly discourages any unlawful use of these product(s) and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by their misuse or unlawful use.
- These product(s) are designed and intended for operation in well-ventilated outdoor areas.
- Any person or entity that uses these product(s) or information provided by Glacier Tanks does so subject to Glacier Tanksā€™ Terms and Conditions, and accepts all liability concerning the use of the product(s) or information listed above.
- DANGER! Never extract with butane or propane indoors. Doing so may cause serious injury or death.
|JMPV-100-GAL||Material Processing Vessel | 100 Gallon Tank - Jacketed||
|JMPV-030-GAL||Material Processing Vessel | 30 Gallon Tank - Jacketed||
|JMPV-060-GAL||Material Processing Vessel | 60 Gallon Tank - Jacketed||
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.