Tri Clamp Extractor Lids
Hemispherical Domed & Flat Lids
Hemispherical Domed Lids
Hemispherical dome collection tank lids provide a superior pressure rating performance over their flat lid counterparts, and are commonly found in systems operating over 100 PSI. Each domed lid comes with two angled sight glass process views, two standard 1/4 inch FNPT ports for instruments such as pressure relief valves, pressure gauges, and more. Additionally each extractor lid features one 3/8 inch JIC vapor or recovery port, while the main fill port is a 2 inch Tri Clamp drop tube (flush with bottom or long extended depending on the model of lid). A secondary 1.5 inch Tri Clamp ferrule is placed opposite the JIC / FNPT ports.
Tri Clamp Flat Lids
Tri Clamp extraction tank lids offer a versatile mounting surface with an assortment of Tri Clamp ferrules and NPT ports onto which a pressure gauge, relief valve, sight glass process view, a kitchen sink, and other fittings may be attached. The compact design makes it a favorite of the home brew enthusiast.
- These product(s) are intended only for use in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances, and Glacier Tanksā€™ specifications. Depending on the type of oil you are extracting, these product(s) may not be legal to operate in some areas.
- Glacier Tanks strongly discourages any unlawful use of these product(s) and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by their misuse or unlawful use.
- These product(s) are designed and intended for operation in well-ventilated outdoor areas.
- Any person or entity that uses these product(s) or information provided by Glacier Tanks does so subject to Glacier Tanksā€™ Terms and Conditions, and accepts all liability concerning the use of the product(s) or information listed above.
- DANGER! Never extract with butane or propane indoors. Doing so may cause serious injury or death.
Items 1-25 of 28
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.