Stainless Steel Tank Manways
Pressure Manways for Tanks
Tank pressure manways are available in stainless steel SS304 or SS316 (some are special order). Manways are either top or side mounted, depending on the size of the tank or the function of the manway.
- Oval/Elliptical manways are often found on brite beer tanks and fermenters, and offer both an inward and outward swinging door.
- Shadowless manways are designed to be mounted flush with the exterior of the tanks, thus creating no interior protrusions, or a lip inside, where unsanitary conditions can build up; they are recommended instead of their oval counterparts. Shadowless manways open inward.
- Rectangular manways are typically side-mounted on mash tuns to facilitate the removal of grain.
- Round manways are simply designed to be an access port for pressurized brewing systems.
Items 1-25 of 36
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.