Tank Manway | Eliptical Shadowless 22 x 18 x 130mm - SS304 / EPDM
|Connection Size(s)||23 in., 19 in.|
|Item Length||23 in.|
|Item Width||19 in.|
|Item Height||11 in.|
|Quantity in stock||82|
Tank pressure manways are available in stainless steel SS304 or SS316 (some are special order). Depending on the size of your tank, your tank manway will be either top or side mounted. Rectangular manways are commonly side mounted in mash tuns to facilitate the removal of grain. Elliptical manways are often found on brite beer tanks and fermenters, and offer both an inward and outward swinging door. Shadowless manways are designed to be mounted flush with the exterior of the tanks, thus creating no interior protrusions, or a lip inside, where unsanitary conditions can build up; they are recommended instead of their oval counterparts. Shadowless manways opens inward. Round manways are simply designed to be an access port for pressurized brewing systems. The manway has a working pressure of 58 PSI, with a design pressure of 72.5 PSI.
- 4 bar Working Pressure, 5 Bar Design Pressure
- Can be used on Jacketed and Non-Jacketed Tanks
- Totally Shadowless Inside Tank
- 130mm(5.12") Neck Depth
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.