Extraction Tank Sight Glass Process Views
High Pressure Tank Sight Glasses
Process view sight glasses offer the ability to view product within the tank without exposing it to outside elements. They are often installed as a semi-permanent fixture on a variety of tanks to allow visual monitoring in the midst of operation. Each stainless steel sight glass comes apart for easy cleaning. The high pressure sight glasses feature Maxos glass, a German manufactured tempered borosilicate glass capable of withstanding substantially greater pressure than the standard glass counterpart.
Maxos glass works in conjunction with Glacier Tanks' high pressure sight glass which has the appropriate PTFE and DIN compatible nut designed to cover a larger portion of the glass. Using Maxos glass in a standard process view will severely compromise the safety factor as the PTFE gasket and nut do NOT reduce the unsupported diameter sufficiently to meet our Safety Factor values.
Our full line of sight glass process views can be found here.
- These product(s) are intended only for use in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances, and Glacier Tanksā€™ specifications. Depending on the type of oil you are extracting, these product(s) may not be legal to operate in some areas.
- Glacier Tanks strongly discourages any unlawful use of these product(s) and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by their misuse or unlawful use.
- These product(s) are designed and intended for operation in well-ventilated outdoor areas.
- Any person or entity that uses these product(s) or information provided by Glacier Tanks does so subject to Glacier Tanksā€™ Terms and Conditions, and accepts all liability concerning the use of the product(s) or information listed above.
- DANGER! Never extract with butane or propane indoors. Doing so may cause serious injury or death.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.