Careers (Job Openings)
We build a better quality of life through innovation.
Before any tank leaves our facility it is individually inspected. Our manufacturing partners have worked with us to understand our welding process and our commitment to quality.
Glacier Tanks is a family owned business located near Craft Beer Country, USA, or as the common folk like to call it Portland, Oregon. We offer standard and customized stainless steel brewing equipment to meet an extensive list of industries (breweries, cider, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, etc...). Our store is open to the public, and we welcome you to walk in. Our friendly staff is available to answer your questions and help you find what you're looking for.
Glacier Tanks is presently seeking a Shipping, Store/Stock Clerk for Order Picking, Packaging, Shipping and Customer Service in the sales of Sanitary Fittings. We are seeking a candidate that is well organized and is capable of managing priorities and scheduling work. Glacier Tanks is a recognized leader in the Brewery Industry in a time of expansion needing to grow our team. We offer excellent benefits including 401K matching, medical insurance, PTO and paid holidays. This is an exciting opportunity and has excellent compensation potential for qualified individuals.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and process incoming product shipments.
- Stock display and overstock shelves
- Pull orders from inventory
- Package parts for shipping
- Operate cash register for walk-in sales
- Process credit cards
- Customer coordination on special order shipping
- Customer Support for WEB and Walk-in orders and General Inquires
- Interface and Utilize Software for Shipping, WEB Information, Point-of-Sale and Inventory
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- trong interpersonal skills
- elf motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team
- ust be capable of lifting and maneuvering up to 75 lbs
- bility to work within tight timelines
- apable of placing and pulling products from high locations using a ladder
- ustomer focus
- ays a high level of attention to detail
- bility to understand and learn new concepts
- earn Sanitary Fitting Products and Brewery related equipment
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated planning and organizing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess decisiveness, sound judgment
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to listen and learn
- Dependable with a high level of personal integrity /commitment
Starting hourly rate will be depending on experience and may be eligible for increase after introductory period. Glacier Tanks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class.