How to allow your saved cart to download in Safari
Are you seeing the following error after trying to download your saved cart?
The default privacy and security settings on Apple devices are dialed in relatively high.
Here's how to always allow downloads in Safari for specific glaciertaks.com
The default setting for downloads from most websites for Safari is set to ask. That’s a nice approach for security and privacy but for specific websites you trust like glaciertanks.com, it’s handy to set Safari to always allow downloads without asking first.
How to always allow downloads in Safari
- Open Safari on your Mac
- Click Safari in the menu bar (top left corner) then choose Preferences…
- At the top of the window, click Websites
- Now on the left-hand sidebar click Downloads
- Click the Ask/Deny/Allow drop-down on the right-hand side next to sites to adjust your preferences
- Use When visiting other websites to change download settings for all websites
NOTE: you may need to restart your browser for the settings to take effect.