DIN Weld Liner | 1 in. (25mm) - 3A
|Back in Stock ETA||Jan 5, 2023|
|Connection Size(s)||1 in.|
|Item Length||1.75 in.|
|Item Width||1.75 in.|
|Item Height||1 in.|
|DIN Standards||DIN 11851 / Tubing OD is Imperial|
|Resources||DIN 11851 Guide|
|Quantity in stock||2|
DIN welding liners make up one side of a DIN union and fit into the welding male with a gasket of choice. The round nut then presses the welding liner and welding male together compressing the gasket and forming a tight seal.Understanding DIN fittings
DIN 11851 fittings are used extensively throughout Europe and the UK, and as such are the most common European fittings encountered in the US. A complete DIN union consists of a slotted DIN round nut, a threaded welding male, a gasket and welding liner. The welding male and welding liner are available in both Imperial and metric tube sizes, however the threads of the welding male and round nut are always measured in metric (mm) sizes. The most common points of confusion are two fold:
- The welding liner fits into the welding male, thus the liner acts 'male' and the male 'female', but it is the welding male that fits inside the round nut.
- DIN fittings are sized together via their metric measurement, but the liner and male tube size is available in both metric and imperial. Thus in the US, imperial males and liners are commonly welded onto inch-based tubing. Example: To use 1.5 inch tubing, we would weld onto a 1.5 in. (40mm) welding liner and/or welding male. These would be joined via a 40mm gasket and round nut.
DIN Fittings (Deutsches Institute for Normung) are used extensively in Germany and throughout Europe in many Hygienic Industries and Brewing and Distilling.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.