Insulated Condenser Tank | Tri Clamp 12 in. x 12 in. w/ Perlite Insulation, 3/8 in. JIC Coil, Cut-Out Lid - SS304
|Connection Type(s)||MJIC, Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||3/8 in., 12 in.|
|Quantity in stock||6|
Glacier Tanks' insulated condenser tank is designed to be a dry ice reservoir and pairs with our condensing coil. Together they make a dry ice condenser for recovery of gasses in botanical extraction processes. It has a perlite insulated layer to help keep temperatures cool over a longer period of time. Perlite is a well known and advantageous insulator which we have used with our professional brewing equipment for years.
Assembly consists of:
- Insulated 12 in. x 12 in. tank
- Tri Clamp 12 in. cutout lid with two (2) 3/8 in. Male JICs
- Tri Clamp 12 in. Buna Gasket
- Sanitary Clamp 12 in.
- A 3/8 in. condenser coil with two (2) 3/8 in. Female JICs
- This is a non-sanitary system.
- The tank can not be used with a high pressure system.
- It is important to be aware that dry ice should not be completely sealed within any vessel. As dry ice off-gasses, pressure can build to the point of over-pressurization. For this reason you must allow dry ice to vent to the atmosphere freely.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.