Midco Economite Burner | RE4850BA Forced Air 850000 BTU
|Item Length||29 in.|
|Item Width||20 in.|
|Item Height||20 in.|
|Resources||General Info, Installation Manual|
|Quantity in stock||0|
The RE4850BA technology features a patent-pending retention head design which shapes the flame into an efficient and compact flame pattern. This design concentrates heat for more efficiency heat exchange surfaces.
|Minimum Input Rating*||280,000*||280,000*|
|Maximum Input Rating*||850,000*||850,000*|
|Gas Connection Pipe Size||1" NPT||1" NPT|
|Gas Pressure 2 Required Natural/Propane||7" to 14" W.C.||7" to 14" W.C.|
|Diameter of Nozzle||4.0"||4.0"|
|Maximum Nozzle Insertion Depth||8.0"||8.0"|
|Design Certification or Listed By||U.L./C.U.L Listed||U.L./C.U.L Listed|
|Primary Safety Voltage||24V||120V|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs.||59 lbs.|
- Electrical Supply 115 / 1 / 60 as standard
- Available in Natural and Liquid Propane
- LP requires a conversion kit
1 Gas Burner Draft Motors
115 / 1 / 60
230 / 1 / 60
Contact Glacier Tanks for 50 Hz Applications (non-UL Listed)
2 For Lower Gas Inlet Capacities Contact Glacier Tanks
The RE4850BA is available as a fully assembled power burner with control system. For further information please contact Glacier Tanks.
The RE4850BA Technology Provides . . .
- A more uniform consistent heat distribution throughout the applications combustion chamber.
- A Universal Mounting Flange making installation fast and easy. Welded flange assemblies are also available to accommodate OEM specifications.
- A compact design for reduced applications over-all dimensions.
- Simple burner cartridge removal for easy serviceability.
- Reliable firing with 1/2" W.C. back pressure
- A new burner head and retention plate design affording efficient and stable combustion.
- Our Patent Pending Burner Design that increases efficiency by reducing the volume of oxygen used for combustion.
- Bi-directional manifold allowing OEMs to reduce their burner inventory.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.