Midco Economite Burner | RE4700BA Forced Air 700000 BTU
|Item Length||24 in.|
|Item Width||24 in.|
|Item Height||14 in.|
|Resources||General Info, Installation Manual|
The RE4700BA, RE4400B & RE4400BA technology features a patent-pending retention head design which shapes the flame into an efficient and compact flame pattern. This design concentrates heat to the heat exchange surfaces for more efficency.
Features & Benefits
- Provides more uniform heat throughout the length of the heat exchanger creating more consistent heat distribution characteristics.
- Universal Mounting Flange makes installation fast and easy. Welded flange assemblies are also available to accommodate OEM specifications.
- Patent pending burner design increases efficiency by reducing the volume of oxygen used for combustion.
- Bi-directional manifold and Compact Design allows OEMs to reduce their burner inventory.
- Sheet Metal Construction allows Midco high volume production resulting in most competitive pricing and shorter lead-time.
**SCFM - Standard Cubic Feet per Minute
Available in Natural and Liquid Propane Gas
- Electrical Supply 115-501/60,
- Gas Burner Draft Motors
- 115V - 501/60 Hz
- 230V - 501/60 Hz
- Gas Pressure Required--Natural or Propane 7.0? to 14.0? W.C.
- Control Options
- Combination 24V Redundant Gas Valve w/ Regulator
- Intermittent Pilot
- Control Enclosure
1Contact Glacier Tanks for 50Hz Appliactions (Non-UL Listes)
The RE4700BA is available as a fully assembled power burner with control systems. For further information please contact Glacier Tanks.
RE4700BA Side View
RE4700BA Rear View
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.