Material Processing Vessel | 10 Gallon Tank - Jacketed
|Connection Type(s)||Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||1.5 in., 2 in.|
Jacketed Ethanol Vessels
Jacketed Material Processing Vessels offer improved functionality for the ethanol-centered botanical extraction industry as opposed to tanks adapted from other industries. Each vessel comes standard with a 3 mm thick SS304 tank body with straight walls and a fully draining bowl bottom. Material Processing Vessels are equipped with casters for easy mobility, a large 18 inch round pressure manway on top for easy access, and a 1.5 in. Tri Clamp drain. The manway has a large center 4 in. Tri Clamp port. These tanks come with a 1 year warranty and include a drain assembly, valve, clamps, gaskets, and end caps to cap off any unused ports (depending on your process). Each jacketed extraction vessel is pressure rated at 14.7 psi.
- Stainless Steel 304 body
- Tank Body Thickness: 3mm
- Dimple Cooling Jacket w/ 1 in. Tri Clamp ports
- 2 in. Perlite insulated clad layer 2 mm thick
- Operating pressure capable to 1 bar (14.7 psi)
- Tri Clamp 1.5 in. drain (Drain assembly and valve included)
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.