Diaphragm Pressure Gauge | Tri Clamp 1.5 in. -30hg - 30 PSI Bottom Mount - SS316 Wetted Surfaces / SS304 Case
|Store Location (Aisle-Bay-Shelf)||Drop Ship|
Glacier Tanks sanitary diaphragm gauges, manufactured by REOTEMP, are specially designed to meet the demanding safety requirements of the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech applications. They come standard with 3A certification.
- Quick Connect Tri-Clamp Design
- Per ASME B40-100, Proof Pressure 130% of Scale
- Ideal for CIP (Clean-in-Place), or Equipment Washdown
- Designed to Meet 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Comes Standard with 3-A Certification
- All Welded 316SS Tube, Socket, Seal, and Diaphragm
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.