Pressure Gauge | MNPT 1/4 in. 0 - 30 PSI Bottom Mount - SS316 Wetted Surfaces / SS304 Case / Glycerin Filled
|Store Location (Aisle-Bay-Shelf)||2-02R-C3|
|Quantity in stock||55|
Glacier Tanks pressure gauges, manufactured by REOTEMP, are specially designed for use in food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech applications. They come liquid-filled to dampen rapid pressure changes that could damage internal workings and extend the life of the gauge. All of our gauges come with a SS316 MNPT 1/4 inch connection allowing a wide compatiblity with other equipment.
- 2.5 inch Diameter 304SS Case
- 1.5% of Scale Accuracy
- ANSI B1.20.1 MNPT 1/4 inch 316SS Conection
- Shatter Resistent Acrylic Gauge Lens
- All 300 Series internal consturction
- Per ASME B40-100, Proof Pressure 130% of Scale
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.