RTD 3-Wire | MNPT 1/2 in. Spring-Loaded 10 in. Probe (1/4 in. dia.) - SS316, Poly Head w/ FNPT 1/2 in. Conduit
|Quantity in stock||3|
Glacier Tanks RTD assemblies, manufactured by REOTEMP, use an industry standard 3-wire connection for highly accurate, fast acting measurements. The widely used 1/2 inch NPT connection will allow you to use these with most thermowells. These probes are spring loaded to ensure they maintain the best contact with the thermowell, and used with out Thermal Interface Material, will provide a reliable solution for your needs.
- NEMA 4X White Poly Enclosure
- Spring Loaded 1/4 inch Diameter Probe
- 3-Wire Pt/385/Class B 100 ohm
- Standard Temp Range -328°F - 400°F (-200°C - 204°C)
- 316SS Probe stem and bushing construction
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.