Silicone Gasket | Tri Clamp 1/2 in. Platinum Cured - FDA
|Connection Type(s)||Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||1/2 in.|
|Item Length||0.984 in.|
|Item Width||0.984 in.|
|Item Height||0.2 in.|
|Resources||Chemical Resistance Chart,Rubber Fab Gasket Shelf Life|
|Quantity in stock||910|
Silicone gaskets offer an economical choice with a wide working temperature (-58°F - 400°F). They are a platinum cured material that meets USP 87, 88 Class VI and USP 87, 88 CLASS VI, 3A. Silicone is almost an industry default and offers very low extractables (leaching characteristics). Gaskets and Seals are non-returnable.
Rubber Fab's 1"-4" Type I gaskets are:
- FDA CFR 177.2600
- FDA CFR 177.1550
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- ADI Free (Animal Derived Ingredient Free) certified
- Manufactured according to cGMP Guidelines
What type of material should I use?
While we are prohibited from recommending a gasket type, we do offer a Chemical Resistance Chart (new window) that matches the resistance level of gasket materials to the different chemicals / food products you may be using. We may suggest using an A- or B-rated gasket for your particular application.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.