View Port | Tri Clamp 6 in. - Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
|Connection Type(s)||Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||6 in.|
|Item Length||6.57 in.|
|Item Width||6.57 in.|
|Resources||View Port Specs|
|Stainless Steel||Duplex 2205|
The strongest, most secure sanitary sight glass available, Viewport' mechanically prestressed windows are available in a sanitary clamp design for sight ports in processing applications or inline visual flow indicators.
Unlike some other sight glasses, Viewport sight glasses meet the USP Type 1 standard for pharmaceutical use.
Described as offering the optics of glass and the strength of steel, these glass elements provide a level of safety, and a useful service life, well beyond that provided by conventional tempered glass or plastic in sanitary service. Even at the most extreme temperatures (as high as 536°F) or in overpressure situations, sudden, total failure - that involving leakage or explosive shattering of the glass - essentially never occurs.Approvals and Technical Data:
- USP Class VI (tested to confirm biocompatibility)
- BPE Compliant and TUV Approved
- Sight glass fused to metal conforming to DIN7079
- Borosilicate glass to USP Type I and DIN7080
- Standard surface finish of 10 Ra µ-in (0.25 µm)
- Material to ASTM/ASME, TUV and DIN/EN standards
- Certificate of Conformity to EN 10204-3.1B or 3.1A
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.