Sight Glass Mini | End - Female NPT 1/4 in. - SS304
|Connection Size(s)||1/4 in.|
|Quantity in stock||23|
The Female NPT 1/4 inch end is one of several adapters available with our mini inline sight glass. The 3/4 inch MNPT connection threads into the cage body sealing the gasket against the glass core. Each sight glass will support two same or different ends.
Mini Sight Glass
The long awaited customizable mini sight glass is finally here. The ideal solution for inline reading of fluid flow, color, or opacity; using NPT or JIC fittings. Or, if reading a Tri-Clamp port coming off of a tank or pressure vessel, then transitioning to a JIC or NPT hose. We offer 8 connection options to fit your needs. We also use standard 3/8" Tri-Clamp Gaskets to seal the glass inline, so if your process needs more chemical resistance, changing from a Silicone to an FKM gasket is a simple switch. The high quality borosilicate gauge glass has a through bore of 5/16", maximizing the connection options and visibility, while being short enough to not drastically affect fluid flow from its bore size.
The Sight Glass Assembly - Instructions
To build a complete sight glass you will need to Add to Cart the 3 main components:
- The Core Case + 3/4 in. Glass Tube
- Two (2) 3/8 inch gaskets of your choice (FKM, Silicone)
- Two (2) sight glass ends (SGM-END-xxxx) of your choice (same or different).
- 1 x SGM-CORE-G075-003 (case + glass)
- 2 x 42MPSFY-0375-FDA (2 x FKM gaskets)
- 1 x SGM-END-GFN6 (female NPT)
- 1 x SGM-END-GMJ6 (male JIC)
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.