System Mounting Rack | 3 ft. x 4 ft. Rolling Platform w/ 4 Casters - SS304
|Connection Type(s)||Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||1.5 in.|
|Quantity in stock||12|
System racks are a modular rack constructed entirely of stainless steel and fastened using standard sanitary clamps and Rubber Fab Tuf-Steel gaskets as they do not deform under pressure. This compatibility with other Tri Clamp fittings (elbows, crosses, tees, spools, etc?) allows further customization and expansion. Vessel clamps (sold separately) attach to either the horizonal or vertical A270 tubing frame. Note: Additional horizontal bars can built using 15 in. long spool(s) depending on your platform size. Of course, they will require additional tees, crosses, and 2 or 3 additional spool legs with length of your choice.
Note: Please select TBA for shipping so we can determine the best and least expensive way to ship to your location.
Three different sizes of system racks are available:
- 23 in. x 24 in. (small)
- 23 in. x 45 in. (medium)
- 34 in. x 45 in. (large)
The small & medium (23 in. deep) platform units have the rack offset to one side for a front facing work area, while the large unit has a centered rack allowing mounting on both sides without the risk of tipping inherent to the small & medium rack. Each platform comes with:
- 1 stainless steel platform
- 4 caster wheels + bolts
- 12 x 1.5 in. single-hinge clamp (8 for small platform)
- 12 x 1.5 in. Tuf-Steel gaskets (8 for small platform)
- 3 x Tri Clamp 1.5 in. x 15 in. thick-wall spools as lower legs (2 for small platform)
- 3 x Tri Clamp 1.5 in. x 10 in. thick-wall spools as upper legs (2 for small platform)
- 1 x one-piece horizonal bar sized to platform
- 1 x one-piece top bar sized to platform
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.