Grist Hydrator | Tri Clamp 1.5 in. - SS304
|Connection Type(s)||Tri Clamp|
|Connection Size(s)||1.5 in., 4 in.|
|Item Length||13 in.|
|Item Width||10.75 in.|
|Item Height||10.75 in.|
|Quantity in stock||6|
A grist hydrator, typically an accessory for brew kettle / mash tuns, sits atop the tank and is used to rapidly hydrate the milled malt and adjuncts, as they are fed into the tun and mixed with hot, or sometimes cold, water. A conical hopper can be attached to the top of the hydrator to help the feeding process.
- Tri Clamp 4" Inlet x 4" Outlet
- 1.5" TC Water Inlet
- 100% Stainless Steel SS304
- 1 Yr Warranty
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.