15 bbl Insulated Mash Tun Tank | Commercial Mash Tun
|Quantity in stock||1|
Insulated Mash Tuns
A mash tun converts the starches in crushed grains into sugars for fermenting. Most mash tuns have a false bottom and sparge arm so the sparging (or lautering) process can be performed in the same tank, thus extracting the sweet liquid called wort. Insulated Mash Tuns, which are highly recommended, help reach and maintain a consistent temperature while avoiding the potential scorching that can arise from a heat sources such a gas burners or electric elements.
Our mash tuns are available up to 30+ barrels which is ideal for craft brewers to commercial and industrial breweries, and a wide range of beverages and industries. We offer steam-jacketed, gas-fired and insulated commercial mash tuns. All mash tanks are constructed from food grade stainless steel SS304 with a 3-4 mm thickness, an interior sanitary finish with exterior side walls in a #4 dairy finish. All mash tuns come standard with 50% head space on top of working volume, and our 1 year warranty. All commercial tanks are beautifully designed for the discriminating brewer and loaded with many standard features that provide commercial brewery functionality for all brewers alike.
- 50% head space
- 1 Year Warranty
- Minimum 3mm thick stainless steel body
- Adjustable legs with oversize feet
- Flat, hinged lid
- Through the wall sparge arm adapter
- Rectangular 13 in.; x 17 in.; side manway (Up to 7 BBL)
- Rectangular 17 in.; x 21 in.; side manway (10 BBL+)
- Perforated screen false bottom - 3mm thick
- Fully Perlite insulated tank body with 2 in.; clad layer SS304
- 1.5 in.; drain
- Sprayball for CIP
- 4 in.; grain in port
- Valves, clamps, gaskets, thermometer, thermowell included
- Optional 3-4mm milled screen upgrade
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.