Thermal Interface Material |Paste - 2oz. Tube
|Quantity in stock||77|
Thermal interface material is used to improved the speed and accuracy of temperature readings when using thermowells. This paste should be applied to the tip of the probe generously enough to ensure maximum coverage in the thermowell. Make sure to center the thermometer or RTD into the thermowell during insertion to ensure the most paste makes it to the end of the thermowell. This thermal paste is not a food grade product, and should be applied away from any process where contamination could take place. Additional information on the paste can be found in the supplied Safety Data Sheet (SDS). All ingredients in this paste are listed as non-hazardous, and do not contain any chemicals listed per California Proposition 65.
- Always recommended when using thermowells.
- 2 Oz. Container.
- Imrpoves Accuracy of Readings.
- Improves Speed of Readings.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.