Sanitary Tubing | Weld 4 in. x 120 in. (10 ft - LTL Shipping - See Description) - SS316
|Connection Size(s)||4 in.|
|Item Length||120 in. (10 ft)|
|Item Width||4 in.|
|Item Height||4 in.|
|Quantity in stock||14|
Sanitary rigid tubing when combined with sanitary ferrules can be welded and fabricated into sanitary pipe lines. As a final step in maintaining sanitary process standards, Glacier Tanks tubing is protected with plastic caps and sealed in 2-mil poly sleeves to prevent contamination. Glacier Tanks offers standard lengths of tubing from 12" through 20' (240") in 1 foot increments, and in tube OD sizes from 1" through 4". Be sure to contact us for custom lengths, case quantities, and special spool requirements. Bio-Pharm BPE tubing is available upon special request. Tubes are printed with size, gauge, alloy, ASTM and ASME specifications and heat number.
Stainless Steel Weld Fittings
Sanitary weld fittings are a cost effective method to create standing piping compared to the Tri Clamp alternatives. While the sanitary tubing lines are more permanent and require a larger labor investment initially, once constructed the maintenance costs are considerably cheaper as gaskets do not need to be replaced on a regular basis.
- We can custom cut (orbital cutter) tubing for $15.00 / cut. Custom cut tubing will be within a 1/4 " tolerance, and is non-returnable, and non-refundable.
- Tubing over 8 feet in length requires LTL freight shipping which can be substantially more expensive than FedEx. We are not able to ship under a client account, but will attempt to obtain the best possible quote. You will be contacted for further shipping charges after you complete your order. Thank you for your understanding.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.