Pneumatic Recovery Pump | Butane / Propane Extraction R600 Ext420 - Dual Stage
|Maximum Pressure||1250 psi|
|Resources||Ext-420 & Ext-420-2 Extraction Pump Brochure|
|Other Attributes||Pump Displacement: 20 cu. in.|Pump Ratio: 4:1|Drive Size: 5 3/4 in.|
The Haskel EXT420-2 is a pneumatically driven two stage, double acting R600 butane extraction pump. EXT-420-2 high-pressure, positive-displacement two stage piston pumps are safe, proven, reliable, and energy saving butane / propane extraction pumps. The high-pressure pumps offer the flexibility to speed completely variable from zero to maximum lbs/minute. No need for unloaders or bypass valves, simply add gauges and hoses to suit your application.
- Switchable between single and two-stage mode by turning a valve
- Use single stage mode for most of the transfer - when the inlet pressure starts to drop - switch to two-stage mode to pull vacuum as your process requires
- In single stage mode - the pump has identical performance to EXT420
- Two stage mode allows the pump to draw vacuum down to 23-in. Hg
Haskel Recovery Pumps
The Haskel EXT420 is a pneumatically driven single stage, double acting R600 butane refrigerant transfer pump. EXT-420 high-pressure, positive-displacement two-stage piston pumps are safe, proven, reliable, and energy saving butane / propane extraction pumps. The high-pressure pumps offer the flexibility to speed completely variable from zero to maximum lbs/minute. No need for unloaders or bypass valves, simply add gauges and hoses to suit your application.
Glacier Tanks will accept returns of website standard stocking items, but only if:
- The item is new, unused, and in resalable condition;
- You notify Glacier Tanks and request a return authorization within 30 days of your receipt of the item;
- You return the item to Glacier Tanks, postage/shipping prepaid within 5 days of Glacier Tanks' return authorization (RMA);
Once your items have been received by Glacier Tanks and verified to be unused, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping costs. Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are your responsibility and shall not be paid by Glacier Tanks.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Special or Discounted items - labeled by button color:
- Special Order
- Drop Ship
- Custom order
- All Gaskets & Seals
Please be sure you understand and agree to any drawings supplied to you prior to purchase of custom or special order items. Payment of deposits for custom or special order items indicates your approval and acceptance of such custom or special order items.